Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Amazing World's Longest and Biggest Guitar

Amazing World's Longest and Biggest Guitar
    Recently i have come across to watch a TV news which shown the WORLD'S Largest Guitar. I got some details online. When I goggled net, there are plenty of Guitars available Worldwide with different sizes.

The World's Longest and Biggest Guitar measuring 43.5 feet long and 16 feet wide, Weight 2.44 k Pounds. This amazing guitar was designed and developed by High school class students and Physics teacher at Texas. This design took for them 3 months to complete. This V shaped Guitar is certified by Guinness Book of Record. Really Amazing.

 Courtesy: online images
   I have also searched smallest Guitar in the World, here is what i got. I do not confirm that this the smallest one.

If you have found any other Guitar, Please post me.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts with Thumbnails